THE Almanzora Group of Friends are pleased to announce a Baeza, Ubeda & Jaen Trip
10th to 13th April 2019
Price: Members €247, Non-members €255
Included in the price:
- 3 nights accommodation on HB, at the Hotel ciudad ubeda. www.hotelciudaddeubeda.com
- Half day official guided walking tour in Úbeda and Baeza.
- Entry tickets to Capilla del Salvador in Úbeda.
- Entry tickets to Baeza Cathedral.
- Full day excursion through Sierra de Cazorla.
- Half day official guided walking tour in Jaén.
- Full day excursion to Priego de Córdoba with official guide and visit to olive oil press.
- English speaking tour manager.
- All transportation needed as per itinerary.
- A single supplement of €66 is unfortunately required by the hotel for single occupancy.
- Day 1: Departure from Albox in the morning. Arrival to Úbeda before lunchtime, check-in and after lunch (not included) take an official guided tour through Úbeda and Baeza. Return to the hotel and dinner (to include a bottle of wine and water between 4 people).
- Day 2: Full day excursion. In the morning guided tour of Priego de Córdoba, free time for lunch (not included) and afternoon visit of an Almazara (olive oil press). Return to the hotel and dinner (to include a bottle of wine and water between 4 people).
- Day 3: Full day excursion through Sierra de Cazorla. Return to the hotel and dinner (to include a bottle of wine and water between 4 people).
- Day 4: Check-out and transfer to Jaén for an official guided tour. After lunch (not included) return to Albox.
A deposit payment of 50€ per person will secure your place; booking will cease to be taken on the 6th February 2019.
The balance will need to be paid by the 4th of March 2019.
The price of 247€ is for a minimum of 36 people. If we get 51 plus the price will be reduced to about 220€. As you can see, should we be able to fill the seats on the coach the overall price will be significantly reduced.