- 4 nights B&B at Hotel Puertobahía & Spa *** in Puerto Santa María
- English speaking tour manager for the duration
- Transfer from Almanzora in luxury coach,
- Stop in Antequera (free time for lunch)
- Panoramic official guided coach & walking tour of Jerez de la Frontera, optional visit: the Cathedral & Alcazaba.
Jerez de la Frontera, known for its sherry, its horses & flamenco, has a centre declared an historic artistic site.
- Visit the Jerez Clock Museum.
- Panoramic official guided coach and walking tour of Cadiz, optional visit: the Cathedral & museum.
Founded 3,000 years ago by the Phoenicians, Cádiz is the oldest city in Western Europe.
Sir Francis Drake “singed the beard of the King of Spain” in 1587 by sailing a fleet into Cadiz and also Corunna, two of Spain’s main ports, and occupied the harbours. He destroyed 37 naval and merchant ships. The attack delayed the Spanish invasion by a year.
- Boat trip from Cadiz back to Puerto Santa Maria.
- Visit to Bodega William Humbert (The biggest in Europe), sherry tasting, & Spanish horse show.
- Optional: a visit to San Lucar de Barrameda to see the mouth of the Guadalquivir river and taste the typical “Tortitas De Camaron”.
Single room supplement is 95 € (Sorry!)
The Hotel Puertobahia & Spa*** situated right on the beach in Valdelagrana, on the promenade surrounded by many Shops, Cafeterias and Restaurants. It is 5 minutes from El Puerto de Santa María and 15 minutes from Cádiz & Jerez de la Frontera.
Completely renovated, our 330 rooms have the best Sea Views, terrace, complete bathroom or shower, heating / air conditioning, telephone, minibar, satellite TV with 32 “LCD screen, Free Wi Fi in rooms and common areas.
Superb garden areas and swimming pools, Gym, Mini golf, Modern Spa, and Bicycle rental service
We offer the best cuisine in the Ocean Restaurant (Buffet) and in the Bar Mirador.