Castile – Land of Castles
“Castile – Land of Castles”
23rd to 28th of October 2016
Based in Madrid for five nights, after a day exploring the city by coach and foot we head out daily to explore the surrounding historic cities of Segovia, Toledo, and the Valle de los Caídos, burial place of General Franco. We have a day free and then on our last day we visit the Royal Palaces and gardens of Aranjuez on-route to Almanzora.
Services of an English-speaking tour guide
365€ pp sharing a twin (minimum of 40)
The single supplement is 90€ for the whole tour
- Madrid Panoramic tour by coach. Walking tour of the historic centre.
- Toledo Official guided tour of historic centre
- Valle de los Caidos (Valley of the Fallen) and Franco´s tomb Visit (tickets inc)
- Segovia Official guided tour of historic centre
- Aranjuez Official guided tour of palace and gardens (tickets inc)
- Albox (Dia) 09.30
- Arboleas(Consum) 09.40
- La Alfoquia 09.45
- Hotel Overa 09.55