Catalunya: 21- 26th April 2017
- 5 nights accommodation on Half Board with wine & water in Calella
- All transportation as per itinerary in luxury coach including return transfer from Albox to Alicante
- Return train tickets from Alicante to Barcelona
- The price €430 is for a group of 45 or more
- The price €446 is for a group of 40 or more
- The price €470 is for a group of 35 or more
Single supplement 69€ for the duration
Transfer to Alicante by Baraza coach. Train Alicante to Barcelona.
Transfer from Barcelona to Hotel Montemar Maritim in Calella.
Full day Barcelona – panoramic tour including Park Güell (tickets included) and walking tour in Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter.
Full day visit to spectacular Montserrat (Santa Maria de Montserrat is a Benedictine abbey located on the mountain of Montserrat) access by Funicular followed by visit and tastings at Codorniu cava winery.
Full day visit to Girona, beside the River Onyar. It’s known for its medieval architecture, walled Old Quarter (Barri Vell) and the Roman remains of the Força Vella fortress. Landscaped gardens line the Passeig Arqueològic, a walkway following the Old Quarter’s medieval walls, which include watchtowers with sweeping views. We then visit the fantastic Dali Museum in Figueres.
Full day in Barcelona with free time so people can do they please: tourist hop on hop off bus, museums, football stadium, shopping etc.
Return transfer to Barcelona for train to Alicante and return transfer to Valle de Almanzora
*Prices are based on estimates for tourist class train fares which are not published until 8 weeks before.