Here are our current events, coach trips and outings. This list will be updated regularly so keep your eye on this page so as not to miss out on the latest updates.
Please check our Small Print before booking any trips
Click the title of the trip or event below that interests you, to find out more information.
A note about our trips
Members have priority places on trips. Non members are welcome to join us, however, €5 supplement for trips and €5 per day for short breaks is payable.
- Your NON-REFUNDABLE deposit secures your place on away trips.
- Payment should be MADE IN FULL when booking day trips.
- There is a 5 EURO CHARGE when paying by cheque.
- The cheque needs to be written out in Spanish eg – trenta y cinco euros
- Please DO NOT email to book trips, Trips can only be booked in the Centre.
- If there are problems booking because of times abroad, book through a friend or write a specific email explaining your circumstances.
- We encourage everyone taking part on our trips to ensure they have their own appropriate Travel Insurance.
If you are a single person and are interested in a holiday, but don’t want to pay the single supplement—please leave details at the Centre. There may be other travellers who would be willing to share a room—and save you both some money. We can pass your details on—and you can decide if you think you will be compatible.
Pick up points are
- Hotel Overa
- Karma Bar, La Alfoquia
- Coviran, Arboleas
- Bar International, Arboleas
- Dia, Albox
Send an e-mail if you would like to go on our mailing list.
Visit our information centre for more details of the above and future coach trips etc.
Deposits and/or payments are due when people book trips. We cannot take on line bookings or reserve places without payment. Non-members (if space available): plus €2 per day trip or per night for longer trips. Cheques only acceptable with €5 bank fee. Credit cards not accepted. No large cash sums taken on Saturdays. In case of cancellation deposits will be returned only if the seats are sold on. Please be advised to take out private travel insurance.