Historical Lorca – Friday 22 September
Historical Lorca – Friday 22 September – €30
Lorca Castle is the hallmark of the city, the border between two powerful nations, a symbol of the incessant struggle between the Nasrid kingdom of Granada and the Crown of Castile.
1. A visit to the Interpretation Centre a permanent exhibition that, as an aperitif for the visit, with an interesting virtual trip on the culture and identity of Lorca.
2. A tour of the medieval Castillo de Lorca (Fortress of the Sun)
3. Visit the Museum of the Blue Brotherhood of Semana Santa.
This 17th Century building houses everything designed and beautifully embroidered for the annual Semana Santa processions.
4. Centro de Artesania de Lorca Artisan workshops and products – ceramics, jewellery, rugs, pottery, food products etc
- All entry fees
- English speaking guide for the day
- Local Lorca coach company
- Travel liability insurance
- Four course Lunch at a local restaurant specialising in Lorcan cuisine. Drinks included.
Pick Up times:
- 09:00 Albox
- 09:10 Arboleas
- 09:20 La Alfoquia
- 09:30 Hotel Overa