Of course, our big news this month is ‘the move’. We will be packing up our belongings at the beginning of this month and will be closing from 6th August for a week to relocate to Plaza San Antonio. We will be having a Welcome day in October. Look out for details in the centre, on our Facebook page, website and in the local free papers.
In the meantime, Di has put out her selection of Summer reading so pop in and take a look when you venture out of the house for the necessary shopping excursions before the heat of the day.
If you are expecting visitors with children over the holidays, here is a reminder of some of the places you can visit:
- Local public swimming pools – Albox, Taberno, Alfoquia, Arboleas, etc.
- Club de Tenis, Albox
- Los Amigos bowling (reduced rates for children)
- Ball Pit for children, near Los Amigos bowling
- The park in Huercal Overa has animals and a cafe
- Vera water park (most free papers and magazines have a discount voucher)
- Bolsa de Cela, natural spring water swimming pool (signed from N334 Tijola)
- Wild West in Tabernas at Fort Bravo or Mini Hollywoood
- Crazy golf on Mojacar playa
We do have a selection of books for children and young adults in the library for loan and for sale so that’s another reason to pop in and have a look.
Hasta la vista