The Almanzora Group of Friends are pleased to announce a 3-nights, 4-day trip to:
Patios de Córdoba 2024
6th to 9th May 2024
Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
Members – 362€
Non members – 382€
The price is based on 36-40 people travelling and should we exceed these figures the price will reduce.
Unfortunately, the single supplement is 162€.
We would like to remind you that members take priority for the first two weeks, after which time it will be open to non-members.
- Day 1: Pick at usual points in the Valle de Almanzora area and transfer to the pretty town of Priego de Córdoba, where we will have some free time for lunch and then take a guided tour. From here we will continue to Córdoba. Hotel in Córdoba.
- Day 2: Morning official guided tour of Córdoba to include the world famous Mezquita. Free afternoon to enjoy Córdoba’s Patios Festival. Hotel in Córdoba.
- Day 3: Full free day in Córdoba to enjoy its most important and attractive “fiesta”. Hotel in Córdoba.
- Day 4: After visiting the last of the patios and having some free time for lunch, we return to Almeria but making one last stop: at one of the most historic “almazaras” (oil mills) in Andalucía.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Hotel SELU Córdoba*** – 3 nights on B&B in Córdoba.
- Official guided tour of Priego de Córdoba.
- Tickets to the Mezquita in Córdoba.
- Official guided tour of Córdoba.
- Earpieces for the guided tour in Córdoba.
- English-speaking tour manager for the duration.
- All transport as per itinerary
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A first deposit of 75€ per person is required when booking in the centre.
- Members will be able to book this trip in the centre when it re-opens on Tuesday 5th September. Opening times are 10am to 1pm.
- It would be helpful if you could have the correct money.
- The second deposit of 75€ per person will be required by the end of February 2024.
- Travellers are advised to ensure they have adequate travel insurance for the trip.