Almanzora Group of Friends are pleased to announce a 3-night, 4-day trip
*Valencia at Christmas 2023*
Dates of tour 11th – 14th December 2023
Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
Members – 225 euros
Non-members – 245 euros
Deposit – 70 euros per person
Based on 36-40 people travelling.
Should we exceed these figures then the price will reduce.
There is unfortunately a single supplement of 78 euros.
We encourage people to share a twin room wherever possible.
- Day 1: Pick up at the usual points on the Valle del Almanzora to make our way north to Valencia. Upon arrival in the city, our local guide will jump on the coach to give us a panoramic tour, to include all the main sites and a stop at Calatrava’s Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències. After that, we check into our hotel and have the rest of the afternoon and evening to do our own thing.
- Day 2: Full free day in Valencia. There are endless possibilities in this cultural hub: the Silk Exchange, the Central Market, various museums etc.
- Day 3: On your second full free day in Valencia, catch up with the Christmas atmosphere and some shopping and don’t miss out on the local paella and the Valencian horchata!
- Day 4: After some free time in the morning, we make our way back to the Almanzora Valley.
- Hotel Turia 4* Valencia – 3 nights on B&B.
- Official guide for the panoramic tour.
- All transport needed as per itinerary.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A non-refundable 70 euros per person deposit is required when booking in the centre.
Members will be able to book this trip in the centre from 10am, Tuesday, 11th July.
Members take priority for the first two weeks of advertising the trip, after which time non-members will be able to book.
The balance is payable by Friday 3rd November latest.
Travellers are advised to ensure they have adequate travel insurance for the trip.